jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV NodeTypeProperty 'isInvisibleInAllprop'
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 09:43:34 GMT

>>> Not really. The PROPFIND directive is called "allprop", and I'm just
>>> using
>>> camel case to put the words "is invisible in allprop" together.
>>
>> Well it's inconsistent with PROPFIND_ALL_PROP

PROPFIND_ALL_PROP was from me. the additional _ isn't julians fault...

> Does it need to be consistent with it? Why?
> If you feel strongly about it, go ahead and change it. All I'm saying is
> that I choose that particular spelling by purpose.

same for me. thomas, feel free to change either variant
or open an issue...
if you prefer to change PROPFIND_ALL_PROP  to PROPFIND_ALLPROP
(and ev. the related constants), i would like you to deprecate the
old one and add new constants.

thanks
angela