jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From nicholas_dipiazza <nicho...@xerceo.com>
Subject Re: AccessManager- checkPermissions method
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 18:11:07 GMT

I have an application that uses Jackrabbit as the CMS.

The user management for this application is already built and tested.

So I, every time a node is created in jackrabbit, store the UUID and Path in
a database table with an ID unique to my system.

So in checkPermission or canAccess I use the ItemId to get the database
entry for my item, then I can use the Unique ID stored within to do
permissions on it.