jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Re: AccessManager- checkPermissions method
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:27:19 GMT

I did download 1.4.6 source code; I didn't see either the checkPermissions or
isGranted permission deprecated. My impression that the ItemId is useful to
retrieve the node and then look at the ACL provided the ACL is stored as
properties in the Node. Determination can be made at that point to see if a
specific action is allowed on the node. Thanks so much for a sample
implementation posted on the web.