jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject AccessManager- checkPermissions method
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:05:38 GMT

I am exploring the possibility of providing node-level authorization for
READ, WRITE, REMOVE and ADD actions. Based on the many postings, I was able
to gather that I have to extend SimpleAccessManager and override
checkPermissions method that implements our domain-specific code. I examined
SimpleAccessManager and other samples I was able to get at from the forum. I
couldn't see the parameter ItemId being used anywhere.

Do we have any examples how ItemId is used within the checkPermission
method?