jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From nicholas_dipiazza <nicho...@xerceo.com>
Subject jcr:frozenNode doesn't contain my jcr:content node properties!
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:38:28 GMT

When I get a frozen node from my version, it only has the following
properties, and contains none of the actual nodes I need:

jcr:frozenUuid
jcr:uuid
jcr:frozenPrimaryType
jcr:frozenMixinTypes
jcr:primaryType

To show this in effect... I have lockable, referencable and versionable
jcr:content node created.

When I run this code:

            Node node = getNodeByUUID(jcrSession, uuid);
            Version v = node.getVersionHistory().getVersionByLabel(label);
                Node frozenNode = v.getNode(JcrConstants.JCR_FROZENNODE);
                NodeIterator it = v.getNodes();

                if (it.hasNext()) {

                  Node no = it.nextNode();
                  System.out.println("Version saved on " +
                     v.getCreated().getTime().toString() +
                     " has the following message: ");
                }
                PropertyIterator pi = frozenNode.getProperties();
                while (pi.hasNext()) {
                    System.out.println(pi.nextProperty().getName());
                }
                NodeIterator ni = frozenNode.getNodes();
                while (ni.hasNext()) {
                    System.out.println(ni.nextNode().getName());
                }

Output:

Version saved on Wed Oct 08 09:11:33 CDT 2008 has the following message:
jcr:frozenUuid
jcr:uuid
jcr:frozenPrimaryType
jcr:frozenMixinTypes
jcr:primaryType

Why doesn't it have the other properties that I actually need???? What am I
doing wrong?

I've seen from other form posts that other people's frozen node's contain
jcr:data just fine.

Can anyone please help? Do I have to add fields to this versioning field?

I've tried both XML and Derby persistance both do the same thing!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

(Tested on jackrabbit 1.4.5)