jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Logging into the repository
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:12:09 GMT

I am new to JackRabbit and trying to findout about authenticaton in Web
application. Some examples I have looked at the code specifically logs into
the repository. In other cases, for example, the web application that is
wrapped in JackRabbit source code, I don't see any specific login taking
place. On the other hand, I see SimpleLoginModule being configured in the
repository.xml.

Does this imply the login takes place automatically and we can access the
repository once lookup is completed?