jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Update jackrabbit war (was: 'jcr:data property of Version copy empty' on users list)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:40:06 GMT
Hi fellow committers,

could someone who has a 1.4 trunk build at his hands quickly update
the jackrabbit 1.4 war on the download page so that it includes the
latest jars (mainly core 1.4.5)? People are having the same issue
again and again. I would also suggest to rename the war to 1.4.5.

I am currently busy and it would take to long for me to build a proper war...

Thanks and regards,
Alex