jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to stable: Jackrabbit-ocm » Jackrabbit Object Content Mapping #118
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:27:30 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 7:01 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Something weird going on with the OCM build. Probably a Hudson issue,
> I'll look into it.

I believe these weird build failures were caused by the newly added
Jackrabbit-trunk-java14 build that, like the Jackrabbit-ocm build, is
automatically triggered by a successful Jackrabbit-trunk build.

With both builds running concurrently, it could be that the
Jackrabbit-ocm build was trying to access a dependency jar from the
Maven repository right when the Jackrabbit-trunk-java14 build was
updating the jar. This would explain why the OCM build failed with a
ClassNotFoundException on some very common Jackrabbit classes.

I've now added a lock that prevents any two Jackrabbit builds from
executing concurrently. This should avoid such race conditions.

BR,

Jukka Zitting