jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft for the september board report
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:16:12 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Micah Whitacre <mkwhitacre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a more definitive timeframe for when 1.5 will be released?
> Perhaps something more specific such as before the end of the year or
> a month the everyone is shooting for?

Not really. My original goal was to have the release out in Q2, but
that's way past already and we're still not much closer to finishing
the two major goals we set for the 1.5 release, namely JCR-1357 and
JCR-1455. If there's demand, it probably makes sense to drop these
goals from the release plan and just move forward with the stuff we
already have in trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting