jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-core 1.4.6
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:22:18 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as jackrabbit-core 1.4.6. The
> vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
> least three +1 votes are cast. The vote is open for everyone but only
> votes from Jackrabbit PMC members are binding.

[X] +1 Release this package as jackrabbit-core 1.4.6

- signature OK
- checksums OK
- licence, notice, header, readme and release-notes files OK
- maven build OK
- upgrading existing jackrabbit-webapp OK

minor issues:

- the link to the mailing list in the README.txt is wrong. it should write
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/mailing-lists.html. maybe we can create a redirect
from mail-lists.html to mailing-lists.html?

- KEYS file missing? I guess we never included this file in previous releases,
but the RELEASE-NOTES.txt file mentions it. Not sure if we should include it then?