jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Commons or Commons JCR
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:45:22 GMT
Hi,

I agree, that the Apache Jackrabbit project is really a collection
multiple projects: JCR-170/283 RI, SPI, JCR-RMI, OCM and JCR-Commons. As
such we already live in a world where "Jackrabbit" means the RI and the
Apache Project "umbrella".

I think we should acknowledge this and act accordingly ;-)

Therefore, I think the natural location for such a commons library is
the Apache Jackrabbit project -- as a user I would look for such a
library at jackrabbit.apache.org and not at jakarta.apache.org.

Regards
Felix