jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Release 1.4.1 for Jackrabbit Jcr-Server
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:33:40 GMT
hi

i'd like to release a couple of jcr-server bug fixes
in the 1.4 branch.

please find below the list of issues that should
from my point of view go into that release:

[JCR-1300] Improve performance for large binary properties
[JCR-1319] NullPointerException when accessing the SimpleWebdav ...
[JCR-1392] Exception not thrown where it appears it should have been
[JCR-1401] Removing-nodes with unexpected nodetype
[JCR-1679] Dir with same name as repository has incorrect behavior
[JCR-1678] NullPointerException in constructor of JcrDavException

neither of them has a dependency to another released
jackrabbit project.

please let me know if you have any concers or
if there are issues missing.

angela