jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: OCM cahngelog file please!!! :)
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:21:59 GMT
Wednesday 10 September 2008 23:20:41 Christophe Lombart написав:

> > I'll publish it under Apache
> > license.
> > If comeone interested in such stuff, please do not hesitate to contact me
> > at     alukin "hate-spammers-you-know-what-symbol-is-here" gmail.com.
>
> I'm interested. is it possible to access to the code ?
>

> br,
> Christophe

Yes, it is on public CVS at my university.

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@stalker.stu.cn.ua:/home/cvs login
<Enter>
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@stalker.stu.cn.ua:/home/cvs co swf

I develop it using Netbeans 6.1, some modules do not have correct stand-alone build scripts,
but today I'll check 'em.

There are 4 modules:
swfcore - my own simple web toolkit, tag library
swftest - examples of swfcore usage
swfcms - cms core
cmstest - cms web pages

Project is not ready yet for wide public access so ... you know what it means.

I plan to move build of projects from ant to maven2 and then publish it somewhere, may be
around apache incubator.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE