jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject OCM cahngelog file please!!! :)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:08:44 GMT
Dear Christophe!

This is funny story after it ended :)

I've  spent a lot of time trying to insert File or even Folder nodes as found in tests of
current SVN version of OCM, into some OCM-mapped nt:unstructured node.
And problem was so stupid you can't imagine! You changed discriminator node propery name since
stable version to ocm_classname instead of ocm:classname, may be to
standartize name after our discussion about  discriminator mixing types usage....

Well I found this finally and just changed xml file, but...

Could you please markup such "darmatical" changes in few words in some traditional text file
like "Changelog" ?

PS.
I'm developing multimedia web CMS based on latest SVN versions jackrabbit and OCM. As soon
as it will be ready for real usage (not more then month) I'll publish it under Apache
license.
If comeone interested in such stuff, please do not hesitate to contact me at     alukin "hate-spammers-you-know-what-symbol-is-here"
gmail.com.
--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE