jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: AW: Need Help !
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:44:47 GMT
hi marcel,

thanks for your info ...
the inconsistency workspace uses a bundle DB persistence manager .... i will try it

is such a consistency check with a BundleFSPeristenceManager also possible to implement ?

BR,
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marcel Reutegger [mailto:marcel.reutegger@gmx.net]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Juli 2008 11:07
An: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Need Help !

Hi Claus,

if you are using a bundle DB persistence manager you can do the following:

- stop jackrabbit
- add two parameters to the persistence manager configuration of your workspace.xml:
     <param name="consistencyCheck" value="true" />
     <param name="consistencyFix" value="true" />
- start jackrabbit
- watch the log file, which should print info messages about the consistency check

once the inconsistency is fixed you can remove the two parameters again.

regards
  marcel

KÖLL Claus wrote:
> Hi marcel,
>
> can you explain me how can i fix a inconsistency ?
>
> BR,
> claus

Error indexing workspace
>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:584)
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error indexing workspace
>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.createInitialIndex(MultiIndex.java:393)
>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchIndex.java:456)
>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQueryHandler.java:53)
>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:582)
>> 	... 50 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException: a9137dec-2d7a-46c4-8fb6-e70b960d47a7
>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.getItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java(Compiled
Code))