jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Duffey <tduf...@techbydesign.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Need Help !
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:35:08 GMT

On Jul 16, 2008, at 9:14 AM, Marcel Reutegger wrote:

> Tom Duffey wrote:
>> Sorry for the noise but is there an up to date list of recommended
>> production persistence managers somewhere?
>
> see: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/PersistenceManagerFAQ

Thanks, but now I'm even more confused because
BundleFSPersistenceManager is listed in the wiki as "mature" and "very
fast" but in your earlier email you say it is not recommended for a
production environment.  Not trying to create an argument but it would
be very helpful to Jackrabbit users if the message was more clear
about which PMs you think are ready for production use.

Tom