jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Question on TCK
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:00:25 GMT
Hi,

The Jackrabbit project does not host the official TCK, it only serves as a basis
for a potentially upcoming maintenance release of the TCK.

Please make sure you run the TCK with a current exclude list. See:
http://www.day.com/site/en/index/related/downloads/technology_compatibility.html

If the buggy test cases is not on the exclude list then you should contact the
JSR 170 EG and request adding the test case to the list.

regards
  marcel