jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Devnani <nareshdevn...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on TCK
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:12:53 GMT
Hello Team,

I am developing a JSR-170 interface for a content repository and started
testing my code using TCK, that I downloaded from Day's website. There
are some tests that are failing and when I looked at TCK source, I found
some issues in the code. So, I contacted Day to find out if there is new
version of TCK and they asked me to send the email to this list.

I looked at Jackrabbit 1.4 source for tests and I could see that the
issues I encountered have been fixed. Can I just include these tests
classes in TCK web-app or is their a official version of TCK which I
have to use for my testing? As per TCK docs, I should not be modifying
TCK web-app and hence I wanted to confirm before I change the test jar file.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Naresh