jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Need Help !
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:42:14 GMT
Hallo Claus,

does exporting the system view still work? If so, you could export the
content, reestablish the workspace (by cleaning database tables etc.,
depends on the persistence manager you're using) and import it again.

I once experienced this problem, too. I think the reason was some
combination of trying to delete the nodes while their namespaces
weren't registered. I couldn't reproduce it later.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 10.07.2008 um 07:28:
> hi,

> i have aproblem with one of our workspaces. There are some folders inside that are not
delete able.
> the folder structure looks like
myroot ->> 2008 -> month(7) -> week(2) -> day(3)

> i dont know how but i got some inconsistency to the workspace
> if i try to delete a folder i get always a ItemNotFoundException.

> So i thought to reindex the whole workspace, but then i get this exception

> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Error indexing workspace: Error
> indexing workspace: Error indexing workspace
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:584)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error indexing workspace
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.createInitialIndex(MultiIndex.java:393)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchIndex.java:456)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQueryHandler.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:582)
>         ... 50 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException:
> a9137dec-2d7a-46c4-8fb6-e70b960d47a7
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.getItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java(Compiled
Code))