jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Matej Knopp" <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection pooling
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:51:19 GMT
What if you want to use C3P0 or commons dbcp or anything else for that
matter but you don't want to obtain it through JNDI because you use
spring/guice/hivemind or any other IoC container?

Or what if you don't use a IoC container at all, nor you deploy to an
application server but you still want to have connection pooling. How
do you deal with that?

-Matej