jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is job/contract posting considered spam? [WAS: Re: devs for fire]
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 07:29:53 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I don't see anything wrong with job offers as long as they are related
> to JCR and Jackrabbit and not too frequent.
>  Especially when the company behind the offer participates in the community...

I was going to say that "in the good old Cocoon days", we used to
allow occasional job postings with similar criteria than you suggest,
*and* with a [JOB] marker in the subject line, *and* requiring
off-list replies to keep the noise low.

-Bertrand (from the peanuts gallery - I'm not a committer here)