jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Empty content from any version
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:19:42 GMT
The JCR API access looks good. I think the problem lies in the usage
of the input stream. For example, ByteArrayInputStream does not take
an InputStream as parameter in any of its constructors (it should be a
byte[] parameter, but doc2.getInStream() sounds like it returns an
InputStream):

resNode.setProperty("jcr:data", new ByteArrayInputStream(doc2.getInStream()));

Regards,
Alex