jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject SVN keywords in 1.4.5 sources (was Re: EU mirror for Apache svn)
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:21:04 GMT
A problem with the mirror is that it makes the $URL keyword of SVN no
longer unique. I noticed that while auditing the newest 1.4.5 release.
My local checkout

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/jackrabbit-core-1.4.5

has "normal" svn.apache.org URLs in the files that use the keyword, for example

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/jackrabbit-core-1.4.5/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/util/TrackingInputStream.java

whereas the source package from
http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-core-1.4.5/source/jackrabbit-core-1.4.5-src.jar
has different keywords, probably because Jukka used the mirror in his
latest 1.4.5 checkouts/commits:

http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/jackrabbit-core-1.4.5/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/util/TrackingInputStream.java

Do we have to live with that little annoyance or is there a workaround
(that still lets people use the mirror)?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com