jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: devs for fire
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:57:21 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:
>  From other ASF lists I know that most people actually welcome contract
> and job postings re project related work, because it gives people the
> opportunity to work even more on such projects and hence further fosters
> these projects.

As somebody who's interested in JCR in general, but is not full-time
employed by a company working on JCR stuff, I in fact welcome occasional
posting like this, as long as they don't detract us from the core topics.

So, I'd recommend to those who are not interested to simply ignore mails
like these :-)

BR, Julian