jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Is job/contract posting considered spam? [WAS: Re: devs for fire]
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:24:10 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:

>jobs@apache.org can be used for these mails Michael

thanks very much for pointing this out.

Generally speaking I think it would be nice if each ASF project would
provide a dedicated "job/contract posting list" or "allow" for such
postings, because most requests are very specific and the general list
just doesn't work out I would say

http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html

For instance we are looking for people with Jackrabbit/JCR/Java
experience and I guess everyone agrees that the Jackrabbit mailing lists
are the best place for this. As said I am sorry if I might have violated
some rule of the jackrabbit community and I am happy to accept if the
Jackrabbit community doesn't want this, but nevertheless I would be
interested to hear why this is considered to be bad?

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Wechner