jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: devs for fire
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:06:19 GMT
Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

>michael,
>please *don't* spam the dev list...

please apologize if I might have violated some jackrabbit community
guidelines, whereas I have checked

(and also http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips.html)

first.

 From other ASF lists I know that most people actually welcome contract
and job postings re project related work, because it gives people the
opportunity to work even more on such projects and hence further fosters
these projects.

But if the Jackrabbit devs community considers this as spam, then I
would suggest to make a note at
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
and as said I am really sorry if I might have violated an "unwritten"
mutual agreement of the jackrabbit devs commmunity.

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Wechner