jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Yonder <zy...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject 回复: Does mixin effect search result?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:49:05 GMT
Thank you for your help.

> This is not correct. A mixin is defined by stating "mixin" below the
> first line of the node defintion. The ">" must be followed by a
> comma-separated of node and/or mixin super types.
> See the documentation on the Jackrabbit website for more information:
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html

I'm weak in English, but afraid that mix is also allowed:

mixin_opt ::= "mixin" | "mix" | "m"

there is a example in the document:

[ns:NodeType]>ns:ParentType1, ns:ParentType2 o m
-ex:property='default1','default2' ! m a p * version
<'constraint1', 'constraint2'
m a p *  version

I can compile and run the SearchTest without any errors. Though I modified test.cnd, the search
result is same:
  Nodes ocm:file1 Found!
  Nodes ocm:file2 not exist

I think there must be any other reasons.

View raw message