jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Yonder <zy...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Reply: Does mixin effect search result?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:16:00 GMT
2008/6/16 16:47:25 marcel wrote:

> looks like jackrabbit is not in line with the spec, because jackrabbit does
> consider mixin types in the element() node test.
>
> there's something else that is strange. ocm:file2 is defined as a mixin, but is
> later used in the code as a primary type to create a node. shouldn't that be
> prevented?

It's no my invention. I'm using Jackrabbit OCM, its query implementation always element()
for type constrain whether the node type is mixin or not:

//org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.query.impl.QueryManagerImpl
public String buildJCRExpression(Query query) {
        String jcrExp = "";

        // Add scope & node name
        if (((filter.getScope() != null) && (!filter.getScope().equals("")))) {
            jcrExp += "/jcr:root" + filter.getScope() + "element(" + filter.getNodeName()
+ ", ";
        }
        else {
            jcrExp += "//element(" + filter.getNodeName() + ", ";
        }

        // Add node type
        jcrExp += this.getNodeType(filter) + ") ";
}

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/