jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From travmik <trav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Empty content from any version
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:49:26 GMT

I have this problem for now. Though this code works fine:

Node rootNode = session.getRootNode();
Node documentNode = rootNode.getNode("test.txt");
Node contentNode = documentNode.getNode("jcr:content");
InputStream  data = contentNode.getProperty("jcr:data").getStream();

"data" - not empty. And when i try do this with version i get empty data
from content node.
I am not understanding what i do wrong.(

travmik wrote:

> Thank you for you prompt reply. But method getInStream() in my transfer
> object returns byte[]. In this section it's alright.
> I run my project using jcr-jca on jboss 4.2. Maybe it helps.
> I am confusion.((
>

> Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>>
>> The JCR API access looks good. I think the problem lies in the usage
>> of the input stream. For example, ByteArrayInputStream does not take
>> an InputStream as parameter in any of its constructors (it should be a
>> byte[] parameter, but doc2.getInStream() sounds like it returns an
>> InputStream):
>>
>> resNode.setProperty("jcr:data", new
>> ByteArrayInputStream(doc2.getInStream()));
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alex
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 4:11 PM, travmik <travmik@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, all
>>> I have very big problem. Can somebody help me?
>>>
>>> I create node:
>>>

>>> Node rootNode = session.getRootNode();
>>> Node documentNode = rootNode.addNode("test.txt", "nt:file");
>>> Node resNode = contentNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");
>>> resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", "text/plain");
>>> resNode.setProperty("jcr:encoding", "UTF8");
>>> resNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified", System.currentTimeMillis());
>>> resNode.setProperty("jcr:data", new
>>> ByteArrayInputStream(doc1.getInStream()));
>>> documentNode.addMixin("mix:versionable");
>>> session.save();