You have to update the file repository-derby.xml file. There was some modifications in the latest jackrabbit snapshots.
I will update the tutorial code today.

Thanks for the info.

br
Christophe

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 9:12 AM, paksegu <paksegu@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
 I was trying out the 5mins tutorial in netbeans 6 and I have the following  error also i couldnt run the first hop sucessfully though i have been able to that a couple months ago. what could be the problem?
 Building jar: C:\serenadeN2\target\jackrabbit-ocm-tutorial-5minutes-1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
Preparing exec:java
No goals needed for project - skipping
[exec:java]
Register the repository ...
[ERROR]BUILD ERROR
null
 Configuration element SecurityManager not found in Security.
For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
Total time: 2 seconds
Finished at: Tue May 06 02:57:46 EDT 2008
Final Memory: 96M/160M

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.