jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: extending the jackrabbit-api
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 06:57:30 GMT
On 5/9/08, Esteban Franqueiro <efranque@bea.com> wrote:
> I think it's a good idea, as long as we don't have to keep those interfaces there for
> backcompatibility, and we can drop them quickly.
yes, that was the idea. alternatively we could also create an interim
project module, jackrabbit-jsr283-api and drop that later. this way,
we don't need to "clutter" the jackrabbit-api.

>  Regards,
>  Esteban Franqueiro
>  esteban.franqueiro@bea.com
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

View raw message