jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshna Reddy" <joshna...@gmail.com>
Subject jcr:uuid property is not created when XML is imported
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 10:08:02 GMT
Hii

I have exported a node structure using exportDocumentView(....)  and written
it a file.

In the exported xml document jcr:mixintypes property is not present  i.e
mixin types of the node are not exported

Later when i tried to import the same node structure using importXML(...)

I see  that jcr:uuid property is not created  . I have tried out using
ImportUUIDBehaviour.CREATE_NEW

Why does export and import take care of mixin types.

Is there any thing obvious that i am missing .

Please help me out ....

Thanks
K.Joshna