jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Müller" <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Bad OOTB experience with 1.4
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 06:59:35 GMT
Hi,

I fully agree with Carsten. We have already discussed this, see
http://www.nabble.com/Why-there's-no-jcr-1.0.jar-in-1.4-war-dist--td15216240.html

Until Sling is released, what about if we create a .zip file (instead
of the .war file) that includes the current .war file and the
jcr-api.jar, and a readme.txt and readme.html that contains the
documentation how to install and run it?

Regards,
Thomas