jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Limiting access to node children in Jackrabbit 1.5
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 11:07:29 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Vidar Ramdal <vidar@idium.no> wrote:
> So devs, how do I create an instance of an ACE?

You may want to check the JSR 283 public draft for general guidance
about how the new access control system is designed to work. See also
the o.a.j.api.jsr283.security package in the latest jackrabbit-api
component for the client-level interfaces that we're currently working
with.

Also, note that all the interfaces in o.a.j.api.jsr283 may be changed
at any time and will be dropped (in favor of jcr-2.0.jar) in
Jackrabbit 2.0.

BR,

Jukka Zitting