jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit 1.5 snapshots
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 19:48:13 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Tobias Bocanegra
<tobias.bocanegra@day.com> wrote:
>  i checked the versions of the jackrabbit 1.5 builds on the snapshot
>  repo [0] and it seams that the latest is
>  jackrabbit-core-1.5-20080425.154857-133.jar  which is about 3 weeks
>  old. are there no longer nightly builds, or has the repository
>  changed?

Our continuum server is seriously borked. I'm taking it down now, and
I've configured the new Hudson build [1] to deploy snapshots to
m2-snapshot-repository.

Note that unlike before, the deployed snapshots are now tagged with
-SNAPSHOT, not with unique timestamps. The rationale for this change
is to avoid excessive disk use on people.apache.org. If this causes
trouble, I'll restore the timestamps and for example set up a script
that automatically removes old snapshots.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/

BR,

Jukka Zitting