jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extending the jackrabbit-api
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 13:35:49 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Tobias Bocanegra
<tobias.bocanegra@day.com> wrote:
>  do you want to move the interfaces or should i do it?

It's probably better if everyone does it for the features they are (or
have been) working on.

At the same time I'd suggest that we create separate Jira feature
request for each separate JSR 283 issue. The current JCR-1104 issue
(JSR 283 support) is way too big in scope and can't be used in any
meaningful way to track progress. See JCR-1564 and JCR-1565 for
examples of more specific JSR 283 issues I recently created for the
stuff I'm working on.

BR,

Jukka Zitting