jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad OOTB experience with 1.4
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 08:41:29 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Jukka Zitting wrote:
> > This is pretty much what we're planning to do with the runnable jar
> > installation in Jackrabbit 1.5.
>
> Yes, I know :) But I'm talking about stuff that is available today :) And
> the suggestion from Thomas shouldn't be that hard to do.

Contributions are welcome! :-)

I'm currently looking at putting a 1.5 release together in about a
month or two, but I'm certainly +1 if people want to for example do a
"Jackrabbit 1.4 zip" release before that.

Also, if you'd like to see some better instructions on the download
page or the front page of the web site, please file an improvement
request with suggested wording.

BR,

Jukka Zitting