jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Vidar Ramdal" <vi...@idium.no>
Subject Multiple LoginModules?
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 13:18:04 GMT
I'm digging through the 1.5 source code, looking for a way to
implement LDAP based authentication.

>From DefaultSecurityManager#init, it seems there should be a way to
register multiple LoginModules in repository.xml:
        Properties[] moduleConfig = authContextProvider.getModuleConfig();

However, when I try to add a second <LoginManager> element, I get a
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "Security"
must match "(SecurityManager,AccessManager,LoginModule?)".
(ConfigurationErrorHandler.java, line 43).
Is using multiple PrincipalProviders an intented feature?

If not, are there other ways of using an LDAP server for authentication?

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vidar@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway