jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject OCM: is project alive?
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 06:01:15 GMT
Hi, All!

There's no commits in jackrabbit-ocm package for a long time and it does not compile after
commit of jackrabbit security classes.
Fix is trivial but question is not in fixing code.
I'm starting another jackrabit-based project with OCM and I'd like to know what is going on
with project.

Is OCM still supported? Will it be fully integrated in jackrabbit build and release system?
Are developers still in the team?

I ought to say that OCM is very important part of jackrabbit project because it simplifies
and speeds up development and just makes
life easier.

BTW, there's another implementation of OCM called JCROM (http://code.google.com/p/jcrom/)
that moves forward very quickly, easier and better documented,
but I just do not want use different implementations in my projects.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE