jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From NareshGanga <narry.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject JNDI BundleDbPersistenceManager
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 20:24:56 GMT

Hi , I am using BundleDbPersistenceManager to configure JNDI datasource and I
get the following exception.

java.sql.SQLException: executeUpdate, Exception = null
        at
weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.JDBCWrapperImpl.invocationExceptionHandler(JDBCWrapperImpl.java:141)

        at weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.Statement.executeUpdate(Statement.java:449)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.checkSchema(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:439)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:565).

can some please assist me with this problem Below is the bundle PM
configuration.

Thanks