jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject JCRSQLQueryBuilder.java
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 05:40:06 GMT
Howdy,
    I am trying to build svn head and getting bunches of errors in
JCRSQLQueryBuilder, like the following.

C:\jackrabbit-latest\jackrabbit-core\src\main\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\query\sql\JCRSQLQueryBuilder.java:[321,23]

cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getOperationType()
location: class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.sql.ASTPredicate

C:\jackrabbit-latest\jackrabbit-core\src\main\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\query\sql\JCRSQLQueryBuilder.java:[330,37]

cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getName()
location: class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.sql.ASTIdentifier

When i look at that class there are no imports for these items, which are
over in spi-commons, so i'm wondering if I have something configured wrong
on my end.

thanks.
dave