jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core 1.4.3 release plan
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:09:28 GMT
hi,
i will fix those 2 tomorrow:

JCR-1474 consistency check fails with derbypm if bundle size exceeds 32k
JCR-1541 Evict fixed NodePropBundle from cache

and may be this one.
JCR-1517 Global datastore and namespace index cause problems when
migrating workspaces

so if they look good, maybe we can take them into 1.4.3 as well.

--
regards, toby

On 4/17/08, Esteban Franqueiro <esteban.franqueiro@bea.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomas.
>

>  > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1388
>  > is a patch you have submitted, I thought you will commit it... Should I?
>

> Please, do. I haven't had any time to set everything up yet.
>  Thanks!
>

> Esteban Franqueiro
>  esteban.franqueiro@bea.com
>
>  Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
 of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.