jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Component releases, take 2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:10:14 GMT
>  > It sounds like you and Thomas are basically on the same page?
>

> I think we are. Component releases are great! Only, for the end user,
>  there should be one download only (or as few downloads as possible)
>  with all required components included.

i agree. we should have one //umbrella// project that always refers to
the latest components and also has the appropriate instructions. this
can also be the 'single binary' jukka mentioned earlier.

each component release also triggers a new umbrella project release,
which only contains the changes in the dependencies. this should not
impose too much RE overhead.

--
toby