jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release plan
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:59:04 GMT
Hi,

Speaking of major changes with respect to JCR 2.0 and whether
introducing them into JR 1.5 makes sense, I'm in favor of introducing
new features that do not affect existing code (let alone break the
build) and that are backed by some basic tests (that will of course
not cover every conceivable scenario). When users are going to use
these features to some extent, they will probably stumble across some
bugs, but that way they are discovered much quicker.

Regards
Dominique