jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Yannick PIERSON" <piers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webdav access
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:08:16 GMT
"I really have no idea what you're trying to do.
What do you mean by "I want to replace the current user..."??? "

-> First, I have a java application.
-> Then the current user can't access to webdav. Only one specific user can
access to it.
-> So I must create a new instance of an user (the specific user) who will
be authorized to access to this workspace.
-> Then thanks to this authentication it will be possible to store or get
some files dynamically in this workspace.

I'm sorry if it's difficult to understand me but I french. So if it is still
unclear I can give more details.

Regards.
Yannick