jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Yannick PIERSON" <piers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webdav access
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:28:31 GMT
Hi,
I would like to know if I'm on the good way to perform my aim (-> I want to
replace the current user of the operating system (windows in this case with
IIS) by another one who could access to a directory thanks to webdav. And
then get and store some documents on this directory)

I start with this code :
this.repository = new TransientRepository();
SimpleCredentials credentials = new SimpleCredentials("admin",
"admin".toCharArray());

Session session = repository.login(credentials);

But I'm thinking that I should use an another type of authentication. For
example using classes of the org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav package like
DavSessionImpl, ...

Yannick