jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core 1.4.3 release plan
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:34:44 GMT
Hi,

I am integrating the patch for
(concurrent reads to the database data store)

I will test it and then commit it, but I'm not sure if it makes sense
to include it in 1.4.3 - I would probably be more confident if this
patch was committed earlier. On the other hand, I'm not sure how many
more people would have tested it.

Regards,
Thomas

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Thomas Mueller
<thomas.tom.mueller@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Esteban,
>
>  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1388
>  is a patch you have submitted, I thought you will commit it... Should I?
>
>  Regards,
>  Thomas
>

>  On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Esteban Franqueiro
>  <esteban.franqueiro@bea.com> wrote:
>  > Hi Jukka.
>  >  I agree with the new release and also want to suggest JCR-1388 for 1.4.3.
>  >  Regards,
>  >
>  >  Esteban Franqueiro
>  >  esteban.franqueiro@bea.com
>  >
>  >  Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
 of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.