jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remove JackrabbitRepository.shutdown()
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:47:47 GMT
Hi,

How would you write an application that does the following:

1) open a repository, write some data to it
2) close the repository
3) backup the files that make up the repository
4) re-open the repository
5) close the repository

The implementation should be as vendor independent as possible. And
how would you instrument the code to use the JCRLog wrapper?

Regards,
Thomas