jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit-core 1.4.4 release plan
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:01:27 GMT
Hi,

Jira and svn are both down at the moment, so let's do some planning. :-)

As discussed in relation to jackrabbit-core 1.4.3, the change in the
PersistenceManager interface introduced in JCR-1428 should be
postponed until 1.5 (see JCR-1556). I'm treating this issue as a
regression in 1.4.3 and plan to release 1.4.4 in short order to fix
this.

JCR-1556 is the only issue really planned for 1.4.4, but once Jira is
back up I'll see if there are already other fixes that should also be
released.

Assuming svn works, I'll try to have the 1.4.4 release candidate
already available for review already later today.

BR,

Jukka Zitting