jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit-core 1.4.3 release plan
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:17:12 GMT
Hi,

There's again a bunch of fixes to jackrabbit-core that I'd like to
push out as a 1.4.3 patch release. The release would be an incremental
patch release like the previous 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 releases. See below
for the list of issues that I'd currently like to include. The list
will likely grow as more suitable fixes get committed to trunk.

Beyond normal bug fixes, we at Day would also like to see a few
re-indexing improvements in a release. This would be in line with the
relaxed release policy adopted for the recent jcr-commons and jcr-rmi
releases. I'm not perfectly happy with this erosion, but it's better
to keep things going rather than block improvements until we get the
component-based release process properly sorted out.

I'll start merging fixes to the 1.4 branch shortly and hope to get the
release out already next week.

Improvements

  [JCR-1326] Log path of missing node when re-indexing fails
  [JCR-1492] Make behaviour configurable when re-indexing detects ...

Bug fixes

  [JCR-1463] Core: Failing version tests (testRestore....)
  [JCR-1476] Restore to base version throws NullPointerException
  [JCR-1481] VersionHistory.removeVersion() does not throw ...
  [JCR-1484] Node.getReferences() does not properly reflect saved but ...
  [JCR-1487] Transient states should be persisted in depth-first traversal order
  [JCR-1491] UUID check in BundleFsPersistenceManager.getListRecursive() ...
  [JCR-1499] Error logged when repository is shut down
  [JCR-1502] Journal log file rotation overwrites old files
  [JCR-1512] Incorrect check for replace when importing item with colliding id
  [JCR-1518] BundleFsPersistenceManager has no property called: minBlobSize
  [JCR-1519] Property.getLength() returns -1 for BOOLEAN, REFERENCE and ...
  [JCR-1532] ERROR 40XD0: Container has been closed exception with Derby DB
  [JCR-1540] BundleDbPersistenceManager.checkConsistency() only fixes ...
  [JCR-1541] Evict fixed NodePropBundle from cache

BR,

Jukka Zitting